Display picture is for illustration purpose only. Pay attention at the product description before you decide to purchase.
96 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Go-Thru TPR Screwdriver (+) Plus has anti-slip rubber handle, difficult to get wet and not damp but still supple because the characteristic of the handle material is from Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR). This screwdriver is very good for use that has contact with oil or liquid which can cause slippage when held.
- Because he is a Translucent Screwdriver, the end of the handle of the screwdriver can be beaten, it is an iron unit from the end of the screwdriver's eye to the end of the handle. Usually used to open or tighten a bolt that has begun to lose the shape of the bolt head because rust / old is not used. Can also function as a simple chisel.
- Compared to rubber handles that are often found on the market, these TPR screwdrivers have lighter weight / handles compared to ordinary rubber handles. In terms of weight the iron remains the same.
- This type of screwdriver is equipped with a screwdriver's eye tip containing a magnet to make it easier to hold the screw / scruple so that when applying it is faster and easier.
- For screwdriver rods with a diameter of 5 mm, eye PH1 available screwdriver length (not including the handle): 75 mm.
- For screwdriver rods with a diameter of 6 mm, PH2 eye available screwdriver length (not including the handle): 100, 125, 150 and 200 mm.
- For screwdriver rods with a diameter of 8 mm, PH3 eye available screwdriver length (not including the handle): 200, 250 and 300 mm.
- Thick iron bars to strengthen key strength.
- Gilded iron and stainless.
- Manufacturing using the 'Drop Forging' method to increase key hardness.
- Silver Matt Fully Polish Finishing.
- Japan Industrial Standard (JIS).
- This product is of high quality and precision.
- Brand: TEKIRO