Display picture is for illustration purpose only. Pay attention at the product description before you decide to purchase.
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Front Gear Holder / Gear Wheel Clamp which is specifically used in Motorcycle Authorized Workshops.
- Available sizes:
A - Length 56 mm
B - Length 43 mm
- This Front Gear Holder serves to hold the gear so that it does not move when it is about to be opened / tightened, public workshops often use a screwdriver or some kind of iron to hold it which is feared to damage the components in the machine and seem rough when working.
- Available in two variants, namely: Type A (length 56 mm) and Type B (length 43 mm).
- Suitable for all types of gear, both the 415, 420, 428 and 520 types.
- Official workshops use this key to make it easier to open / tighten the front gear and look professional in the process.
- Chrome Vanadium Steel which has been given Anti-rust.
- Manufacturing with Drop-Forging method to increase key hardness.
- Fully Polish Finishing High Grade.
- This product is very high quality and precise.
- Brand : TEKIRO.